Cursors | Violet Aroma

Thursday, August 5, 2010

 .:.    Cam i    .:. 



In this label, my " Cam i " will show you some of the photos
taken by it  ...

" Cam i "  is the shortcut of " Camera's eye " in my dictionary ...

I'm not professional in photography, but this doesn't mean I shouldn't
try or even enjoy taking photos for things around me and attracted me ..!!

I wish that this label pushes me up and be the starting point for me to become
professional and laugh at my humble - now good- photos...

The type of Camera  I use now is a Nokia 5530 mobile cam, of 3.2 megapixel ...

Some photos may have comments and some may not according to the event in
which the photo is taken , or sometimes the photo conveys the meaning better
than a word or and expresses itself ...

Your advice and constructive criticism improves me ...

^_^

* * *

2 comments:

silent girl said...

ما شاء الله .. توني اعرف ان عندك ابداع في التصوير..منها للأعلى ان شاء الله..

Violet Aroma said...

احم احم ..

احرجتيني ..

ومنكم نستفيد عيوني

(*_^)

Post a Comment