Cursors | Violet Aroma

Thursday, August 5, 2010

  .:.  Spirituality  .:.




Jump if you can ... !!!









I'm not the first - and won't be the last- to find relief and feel 
spirituality when seeing this Holy place " Al Haram " especially "Holy Ka'ba" ,
BUT
I'm one of the millions whom Prophet Ibrahim's invocation included
when he left his family in Makkah with nothing around them and he
asked Allah saying :
 (( O our Lord! surely I have settled a part of my offspring in a valley unproductive of fruit near Thy Sacred House, our Lord! that they may keep up prayer; therefore make the hearts of some people yearn towards them and provide them with fruits; haply they may be grateful:)) (37) Ibrahim.

قال تعالى : ((رَّبَّنَا إِنِّي أَسْكَنتُ مِن ذُرِّيَّتِي بِوَادٍ غَيْرِ ذِي زَرْعٍ عِندَ بَيْتِكَ الْمُحَرَّمِ رَبَّنَا لِيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِي إِلَيْهِمْ وَارْزُقْهُم مِّنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْكُرُونَ
Also, there's nothing strange to find people walk and feel secure with nothing
makes them afraid  because of the invocation of Prophet Ibrahim when says:
(( And when Ibrahim said: My Lord, make it a secure town and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the last day.))162 Al-Baqarah

قال تعالى :((وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ اجْعَلْ هَـٰذَا بَلَدًا آمِنًا وَارْزُقْ أَهْلَهُ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ مَنْ آمَنَ مِنْهُم بِاللَّـهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۖ قَالَ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَأُمَتِّعُهُ قَلِيلًا ثُمَّ أَضْطَرُّهُ إِلَىٰ عَذَابِ النَّارِ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
So, Not surprisingly,to see me taking tens of photos of Al-Haram each time I visit
Makkah as if it will fly and lost* ..!! or as if we don't see it on TV each prayer time ...!!

Thank You Allah for the blessing of Islam and for living in a place near somehow to 
Makkah- only about 7-10 hours- to be there whenever we whish ...

* *
















* maybe these pictures will be my last ones after I have listened to a (fatwa) says
it's not good to take pictures for AlHaram 
because you're going to worship Allah not
to have fun in taking photos ..!!!
O' Allah forgive me and guide me ..
***

No comments:

Post a Comment