Cursors | Violet Aroma

Monday, July 19, 2010



The Cute Box

IN an attempt to improve Shoog's skill in design,

I brought this box and called her to share me
 decorating this colored box .

In the coming picture, there are  pictures of the box
after decorating it . Pictures with the name " Violet " are made by 
me, and others with " Shoog"  are  sure made by her .
There is a funny thing, Shoog said it to me after we have 
finished decorating the box.
I asked her: 
 " Did you like the design We
made ? "
She answered innocently and
cleverly :
" But you didn't let me design
it with you :( "
I feel ashamed and justifies
saying : 
" No, you did share me but
I'm responsible to complete
it to have it with a nice and
well-ordered shape".

* * * 
I know that
"  Bad excuses are worse than non "
But I'm intending to help her
 to work by herself through steps.






Hope you like it ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment