Cursors | Violet Aroma

Friday, June 11, 2010



Sayings and Proverbs are essence of great people's life.
They came out of hard and long life experience.

However, they have their great effect in our life.
Some sayings help us to improve the way we 
think about something, some inlight us about 
the good points we have in our personalities,
and some may change our life from worst to best.

There are sayings & proverbs about all life sides,
I mean like about happiness, success, friendship,
and so on.

Here, I 'll put any proverb or saying that means alot to me,
or affects me in a way or another, or I just like to use it.

Just follow me ..
I'll be happy if you add yours ... *_^ 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot .

Thanks a lot .

I got benefit from your explanation.


Regards ,

Khateera

Violet Aroma said...

Welcome honey,
by the way, I'll be happy if you share
me your own proverbs with your explanation :)

Post a Comment