Cursors | Violet Aroma

Tuesday, June 8, 2010



 " The Daffodils "





Actually, I didn't study this poem, but I knew about it from my sister
when the teacher , in level 4 , assigned it to me for a presentation.
I asked my sister to give me the general idea of this cute poem
and she did. While my sister was explaining to me line by line,
I felt that I was living with those daffodils. After that, I tried to
write my own explanation to present it to the teacher. I did wrote
the general idea of the poem and finally the teacher liked it so much.
From that time, I fall in love with this poem and tried my best to pass
the good feelings when reading it to my friends.Then, in the next semester,
there were another presentation for poetry course with another teacher.
It was about reading a poem. As you know, directly I chose this poem to
read since it become in my blood. I searched for audio of this poem to
practice the correct reading of the stanzas. I did downloaded it & by time,
I memorized it line by line. Finally , I presented it with more confidence
and understanding of its lines. Before I forget, I passed the poem to my friend
to her presentation after explaining it to her with the same feeling of my sister,
and so, my friend liked the poem as I did.
Thanks dear sister for your interesting explanation


* * * 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot

Violet Aroma

It's a wonderful poem

I liked your memory and your attitude towards it.




Regards,
Khateera

Violet Aroma said...

Did you like the poem ?!
hope so :)

I'm happy because of your happiness..
adding to that, now I'm studying it again and
I'm developing a research about Wordsworth including this poem :)

You're welcome to suggest me a poem you liked
to read it in my break time :)
Thanks Khateera (F)

Post a Comment