Cursors | Violet Aroma

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Color Container



It's made after a suggestion
From my cute niece ..

She told me many times
" oh aunt …. , please let's
   . Design something "                 
                       
And she keeps saying 
This whenever she visits us.
And silently I say:
 " I don't know        
How to design things
                      Or what you want me to design "                 

She holds the glue gun and
The bag that has the materials
and
Persists to share me in doing
This unknown design ..

And finally I have an idea
In mind which is to design
A " color container " using
Cylindrical incense box
Then cover it with colorful
Pieces of " gogh (1) " material.
Finally, me and shoog stock
The mosaic pieces " as they call
them " on the container.

1-


-2


3-




Thanx dear shoog for pushing me
Forward to be more creative ..

Love you soo much, and wish you
A future full of creativity ..






Note :


picture 1 : it is used as a color container as it's designed for.

picture 2 : it is used as chocolate container.  This was 
when I was practicing teaching. I used it to pass chocolate
to my students in my module lesson .

picture 3 : also in practicing teaching, I used it as bookmarks
 container to pass them to students.

by the way, I showed it to my supervisor and told her 
its story, she liked it so much
..

(1) قماش الجوخ

No comments:

Post a Comment