Cursors | Violet Aroma

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


CHILDREN


In the Name of ALLAH 



I'm not skilful in hand made works,
but once I feel I want to do something,
I jump quickly to do this thing without
any prior plan , and then I do it perfectly.
It becomes as my child. I do care of it,
decorate it, and take photos to it .
Here, you will be  lucky to see some of
my" cute children", as I call them,
 my hand made works.

Some of these are from my own
ideas,others I followed from magazines,
and others are from my cute niece's
orders on Thursdays. Actually, this label
may grow up to cover things from my
family's made, and  this will be written
In the suitable place .

Sometimes I put the steps of
doing them and sometimes not,
to give you a space to imagine
the setup steps and create your
own " children. If you like one
of the works ,you can simply imitate
It and do it with your touches. And
If you notice new or better ways to
do it, you just can share it with me
Here .




Note 
( say Masha'Allah)
When seeing my children.. *_^
Don't miss the reference when copying .. ^_*



Regards ..


No comments:

Post a Comment