Cursors | Violet Aroma

Friday, May 28, 2010

Evaluation



I made this Evaluation  form with a help from my friends 
during Teaching Practicum. We passed it to our students
in the last week from" TP ". We asked students to answer
it seriously and fairly with no exaggerations. I stressed
on that their evaluation will help me alot to avoid
weakness and to improve goodness.

For me, I received funny evaluations, bad ones,
fair ones and little unfair ..

So expect anything from your students to 
help improving yourself because sometimes
your supervisor may not mention all your 
weakness or goodness, so the best thing 
is to know them from the recipient (students).

You can change the form to suit the purpose
you want it for .



* It is for English Language Teachers .

You are free to share it .. 


^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment