Cursors | Violet Aroma

Friday, April 8, 2011


MAC USERS ONLY !



Hi there ..

Recently , I became a Mac user, praise be to Allah who gave  me the chance 
to be so although I haven't dream about being so ..

Now, I'm trying to explore this system by myself with some helps from 
experienced people in forums and blogs ..

I want to declare that I hate being  prejudiced to this system, and I won't 
welcome such people in this blog , sorry to say this, but this is my opinion..

For me, I benefited a lot from Windows system and it helped me to discover
my ability in using technology ..

Yes, still I'm not too professional in technology ,but I'm trying to improve
myself to be so, in a way or another..

Now, turning to our topic, this label will include everything related to 
Mac system, either things I explored myself, or I benefited from others ..

Each post , by Allah's Willing , will have a clear title about its content , so
you will read only what you want ..

Anybody who has a help , idea , or even Apps , she is welcome to share it
with us here , but don't forget to keep away your prejudice :)

Till now I'm a NEW Mac user , till this date I'm 3- weeks only user , 
so don't wait for something amazing these days, it is only pits and 
pieces about this system ..

Best Regards to all Mac & non-Mac users 

2 comments:

فلسفة أبجدية said...

Hi Sister,

First Congrats on buying this amazing device! Yes, DEVICE, coz you cannot describe it as a laptop only. It's a whole system that can be whatever you need at your fingertips.
Don't worry I'm not becoming prejudice, but I'm still dazzled by this system..
Anyways I'll assure you that I'll keep up with this label as I admit that I'm too busy to explore it myself..
So Thanks in advance..

3lallah

Violet Aroma said...

Hi, dear..

Thanx to you in the first place coz you paved the way for me to get such a DEVICE !

Wow, that's amazing ! you're welcome sis. ! Hope it be interesting and beneficial to all ! Don't forget to add your ideas or just tell me about them to add them myself ..

Wish U Best of LUCK :)

 violetaroma 

Post a Comment